I wanted to document that Ella took 2 steps on Saturday morning (1/8/11) and again on Sunday night (1/9/11). She is 14 months old and is just starting to consider this whole walking thing. Eric and I have decided that we make kids that like to do things on the later side. Case in point, Campbell didn't crawl until 9.5 months and didn't walk until 17 months. Ella didn't crawl until 10 months and probably has another months or so until she is really walking.
We are so proud of Ella for taking that first leap and taking her first steps and wanted to be sure I had it documented for her to look back on.
Monday, January 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
love it!.... take your time, sweet campbell! ;o) they are both dolls, lisa... those new photos are PRECIOUS! I cannot believe our big girls are turning three... nuts!
hugs - brittany
Post a Comment