Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Potty Training Update
I have to say that potty training was one of the hardest things I have done as a parent. I was prepared for a tough 3 days of staying home and cleaning up lots of accidents. I was told it usually took about 3 days for kids to start catching on to the concept and to be able to gain some bladder control. I wasn't expecting her to be trained without accidents in three days, but thought something would click by the end of day 3. Well, those 3 days turned into 8 days. On the 8th day (last Sunday) she got it! We are SO proud of her. She will now tell me when she needs to go and is doing so well. Of course I know there will still be accidents every now and then. It is so nice to have her out of diapers and she is LOVING her pretty panties. She will go to school on Thursday in panties for the first time. I am really hoping that she does well and isn't scared to use the big girl potties at school. Way to go Campbell!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
WHooo HOO!!! I am so proud of her too! What a big girl!
YEAH!!!!!!!! Proud of you Campbell and Mommy!
So proud of C!!!! SOOO glad for you!!! YAY!!!
Post a Comment