Thursday, January 20, 2011

Potty Training and Walking

We started potty training Campbell (again) on Saturday. She is doing so well. I am really looking forward to only having one in diapers! We are sitting on the potty often and getting prizes and candy anytime she gets pee pee or poop in the potty. She gets really excited about the prizes/candy! She is still having trouble stopping the pee pee once it starts, so we are still having at least 1 accident per day. I can't send her to preschool in panties until she has had two consecutive dry days at home. Today I sent her to school in panties with a pull up on top. I want to be sure she still feels the uncomfortableness of wetting her pants and doesn't just cave to the security of her pull up. I'm anxious to see how she does. She stayed dry on Tuesday so I am hoping for the best! I am so proud of her for being so good about the process. She never fights me when I ask her to sit on the potty and the excitement in her eyes when she actually goes is too cute.

Little Miss Ella has started taking more and more steps. I wouldn't call her a walker yet, but she can take 6 or 7 steps at a time now. She is gaining confidence and I expect her to take off running any day. I am going to try to catch her steps on video soon so stay tuned!

1 comment:

julie said...

YEAH Campbell and Ella. So proud of the little muffins. Miss you!