Everyone is singing Happy Birthday to her, hence the silly look :)
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Campbell's party!
We had Campbell's first birthday party this past Saturday. It was a "Sweet Treats" and "Pretty in Pink" theme. So, there was WAY too much chocolate and WAY too much pink...just the way I like it. Campbell ate up every minute of the excitement and attention. She had so much fun playing with the balloons, bubbles, her blow up rock climbing toy, eating treats and most importantly playing with her family and friends. I tried to pick the best pictures to post on the blog. Here are 17 of the 300 pictures we took. I have also uploaded all of the pictures taken at her party to snapfish, click here to view the entire album. Thank you to all of our family and friends that were able to make it to the party. It would not have been the same without each of you there. I know Campbell didn't really understand what was going on and will not remember her party, but for Eric and I it was a truly special day that we will never forget. She is the best thing that has EVER happened to us and her smile lights up our hearts. We hope she looks back at these pictures and sees how many people love and adore her. Happy 1st birthday party Campbell!!!!

Everyone is singing Happy Birthday to her, hence the silly look :)
The sassy birthday girl look
Everyone is singing Happy Birthday to her, hence the silly look :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
ahhhh OMG! It all turned out SO SO SO good. I am totallly obsessed and stealing ALL your ideas (and extra stuff!) for Avery's birthday in March! Ok off to look at the snapfish album-yay! call me tomorrow and give me all the details.
the snapfish link isnt working.........fix it NOW! :-) i cant wait much longer! haha
That is so adorable!!! Everything looks so perfect- I can tell you put a lot of thought and work into her first b-day. Its such a special day- one you'll never forget. The sweet treat table is sooo cute! Love that idea!! And of course, Campbell looks as precious as ever!!
Too precious! We had so much fun at the party. thank you for including us! we hope Campbell's day was extra super special. We love you CGB!!!!! XOXOX
Too precious! We had so much fun at the party. thank you for including us! we hope Campbell's day was extra super special. We love you CGB!!!!! XOXOX
oh, Lisa... everything looks absolutely fabulous... what a great bash & precious little birthday girl! Oh my - welcome to the world of a one year old.... weird, huh?
Lisa!! Oh my gosh, too cute, I am so sad I wasn't there to celebrate little muffin!! Everything looks AWESOME. I can't wait to see you. Loves!!
TOO CUTE! I love all of your party ideas.
She is absolutely beautiful...you are one lucky mamma! Congrats to Campbell. What a fun party! This makes me want a girl and for me, that's big 'cause I am loving my baby boy!
Kelly Siebert
I love the cake! And how cute that she ate it up with just a bib on - precious. Happy Birthday, Campbell!
Post a Comment