Thursday, February 5, 2009
1 year checkup
We went to Dr. G's today for Campbell's 1 year checkup. Her stats are as follows: 22.5lbs (75%) 29.8 inches long (90%) and a head measurement of 18.8 inches (over 100%). Yes...we still have a big head thanks to her daddy :) Dr. G said she is doing great physically and developmentally. We have the go to switch to whole milk and will be working on switching to solely the sippy cup over the next few weeks. So far, she has not been a fan of taking formula from her sippy cup, just water. So, we will see how this bottle weaning goes :) She was pretty scared at her appointment today and pretty much cried the whole time. I think she is starting to remember that when she goes there...she gets shots and strange people poke and prod at her...poor baby! I'm glad that we are done with another round of shots and that Dr. G is so pleased with her development.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We LOVE Dr. G...he is awesome!! Gav has a really big head too! How funny! Glad to hear all went well...take care! - Kelly
Yeah- I love the check up appts (except for the shots!) Addyson didn't fully get rid of her bottle until about 14-15 months- it was a little harder than I thought it would be... But I went out of town one time and when I came back I gave her a sippy cup with her milk and she took it. I think she associated the bottle with me and when I was gone for a few days and then came back she was fine with the cup. It's kind of sad though- they are so big without the bottle!!
let's make it a peter piper pizza date...he'll show her the ropes!
Post a Comment