Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Where is your.....?
So I decided to give Campbell a little test today to see which objects she can identify by name on her own. I placed her blankie, paci, and ball around the room and asked her to find each of them. I would say "Campbell, where is your blankie?" and she looked around the room until she spotted it and crawled right over to it. I was so proud...and so was she :) She also successfully found her paci and her ball without hesitation. Since she speaks her own language, I was not sure what she actually was understanding and absorbing. I swear when I asked her to find her blankie she mumbled something that sounded like blankie! She can also find her (and other people's) nose and eyes. I wanted to be sure I documented this on here so that I can add it to her baby book when I get around to updating it. Since I started this blog, I have been bad about keep up with it. I need to be better about that since I know she will want to look back at her baby book someday and I don't want it to be half empty :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I seriously say every day- ohh, I want to write that down in Addyson's baby book- and then it never happens. I know I'm going to regret this one day! It would be fun to look back on just silly every day stuff that she does and laugh about it. I need to be better about this too!
I am the same way about John's baby book - but I am all about this blogging thing. There are services that will print up your blog into books for you. So I like to think that blogging is the new baby book!
Love the "where is your..." game. I can't wait to try it.
YEAH!! I know what you mean about the baby book. On the back burner.
Post a Comment