Campbell really wanted to play in Daniel's exersaucer. You can see from her scrunched legs that she was too big for it...didn't seem to bother her!
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Playdate with Daniel
Campbell had a playdate over at Daniel's house on Tuesday. It is always so much fun for Maureen and I to get our babies together since we have been friends since the 6th grade! It is still hard for us to believe that we are old enough to be mommy's, but we are :) Daniel is just so adorable and is getting bigger everyday. He is 5 months old and is already sitting pretty (or handsome as Daniel's dad likes to say). We had lunch and watched the babes play for a few hours. Campbell decided to skip her first nap of the day on Tuesday, so needless to say she was exhausted on the way home. I have a picture of her tired eyes that I took in the car on the way home from our playdate. I also have posted a picture of baby Daniel's beautiful blue eyes...he is going to be a heartbreaker :) Thanks for having us over Maureen and Daniel!
Campbell really wanted to play in Daniel's exersaucer. You can see from her scrunched legs that she was too big for it...didn't seem to bother her!
Campbell really wanted to play in Daniel's exersaucer. You can see from her scrunched legs that she was too big for it...didn't seem to bother her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah! We had so much fun too! I love the pictures. That camera is amazing! Let's get together again soon!
STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean I am sorry I am not jealous. Love you both and the babes!
Post a Comment