Monday, January 19, 2009
2 sick babies...
Campbell is sick for the first time. She has a stomach bug that has brought vomiting, diarrhea, and loss of appetite with it...poor sweet girl. She has been sick since Friday and I am praying she feels better tomorrow. So why is the title of this post "2 sick babies?" Well, that's because Eric is sick also...and we all know that when men are sick they sort of act like babies...love you babe! Poor Eric caught Campbell's bug. He was in bed all day yesterday and this morning, but mustered up enough energy to go into the office for a few hours since he has a Tuesday deadline. Thankfully he was able to come home early and get some more rest. I am pretty much thinking it is going to take a miracle for me to remain healthy, but we will see. Right now I am exhausted from taking care of my babies and I am watching The Bachelor. My brain needs the useless humor at this point in the night. Why I continue to watch this show season after season is a mystery to me. Anyway, wish the Burgess family luck in getting (or remaining) healthy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Yuck! Sorry that the sickness has spread - I hope everyone feels better soon.
Sending good wishes your way.
BTW - I am watching the Bachelor too - and I NEVER watch it. That girl Melissa works in Carl's building so I like to think I have a vested interest. :)
I like your justification Jamie :)
Hope everyone get well soon- there is nothing worse than cleaning up puke all day!! Then you have to wash the sheets, change her clothes, I could go on and on!! I LOVE the Bachelor show!
Poor babies!! Um.. love the bachelor.
Man, that is tougher on you than them for sure! Feel better soon! I hope everyone is in tip top shape for the big bday celebration next week!
Post a Comment