Friday, January 16, 2009

Poor baby...

I know this is gross, but I just have to share! I went in to get Campbell this morning at 7:30 (which is REALLY late for her...she is an early riser...lucky us) and this is what I found. HOW SAD!! She must have gotten sick in the middle of the night last night, but didn't bother to wake up and get cleaned. She slept in her puke all night! She did have some random cry outs last night, but NOTHING that lasted longer than a few seconds, so we did not go in there. I could not believe she slept like that until 7:30. She usually is up at 6 or 6:30, so I was pleasantly suprised when she was still asleep at 7:00. If you look close you can see pieces of food stuck in her hair. I had to document this and share it with you all because like I said...how sad...but how funny also :)





She was not happy when she finally woke up!

5 comments:

Lisa and Ryan said...

Poor little baby!!!

Barrett and Jen said...

pitiful! The same thing happened to Bodie when he had a stomach virus a few months. I hope she is feeling better now.

Sarah said...

Poor sweetheart! It does make you chuckle just a little tiny bit...Hope she's feeling all better!

Jamie said...

OH NO!!! This is so sad, and I am pretty sure in the first one she is thinking "you take the time to take a picture now? NOW?"

I hope she felt better quickly.

Oh - and the 6:00 or 6:30 thing?!?! Ugh! I have to wake John up if he is still sleeping at 8 because it throws off the naps the rest of the day...considering going down to 1 nap already, we will see.

julie said...

poor BABY!!!