Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Oh Christmas Tree!

This year we decided to go be brave and use a real Christmas tree!  I fully expected it to be a pain and to never want to do it again.  I have vivid memories of my dad getting extra frustrated and maybe even hearing a few four letter words come out of his mouth when I was a kid and he would be put in charge of setting up the real tree.  Surprisingly it was pretty easy!  We chose a pretty tall one, 10ft or so and love how it looks.  The girls got a kick out of the whole process and Campbell got really into decorating it...Ella slept through the decorating part :)  I think we will continue this tradition of a real tree for years to come.

 Tricky part was getting it straight!


 Opening it up and getting ready to string the lights


The finished product!
 
 
The girls getting into the ornaments...TROUBLE!

No comments: