Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Ella is 3!!!

Ella turned 3 on November 9th.  I can hardly believe that my baby is now THREE!!!!  I unfortunately had to fly back out to Florida on her birthday afternoon for my Nana's funeral.  I am thankful that she is to young to know that I missed her birthday dinner because it killed me not to be with her.  We spent the morning opening presents and getting our nails and toes painted.  After I got dropped off at the airport Eric and their Nana took the girls to Gattitown for pizza and games and came back to the house for some yummy cake!!!  Pictures below...

It is hard to describe my sweet Ella.  I am amazed by her sweet, smart and funny personality daily.  I often look at her and think how lucky I am to have her in my life and how much joy she brings to our family.  I can honestly say that I not only love her with all my heart but also REALLY like her.  I want to be her friend and hope she lets me be when she is older.  She also has a very feisty side that is challenging, but I am also very thankful for.  I am certain that she will not take crap from anyone and that she will be a strong confident girl which will be so helpful growing up.  She seriously loves Campbell and for the most part they play really well together.  I am seeing the benefits of having kids close together now that they can play the same things and I am not refereeing all the time :)

Here are Ella's stats from her 3 year check up:
Weight: 32lbs (62%)
Height: 36 in (24%)

It is funny because over the last few months I have commented to several parents of kids around Ella's age how tall their kids are.  Come to find out that they are not tall, Ella is short!!!  I had no idea she was only in the 24%.  Campbell has always been in the 75ish% on height and weight so this was a surprise.  Dr. G said she looks great and is a very smart girl. 

We love you Ella Bella and p.s. stop growing :)

 
 





1 comment:

David and Robin Engelson said...

Happy bday Ella!!! By the way....Ella sounds a lot like Drew. Maybe we should get them together!!!