Monday, August 22, 2011

Let's Dance

Campbell started her dance class today. It was so cute to see her all dressed up bouncing around the dance studio. I know it's the first class, but I can't wait for the recital next Spring. I have so many funny pictures of myself as a kid all dressed up for dance and have always imagined that I would have a daughter to do the same.

She is in a class with her bestie Avery!!! They have so much fun together. Ella was trying to sneak into the dance room the whole time. It was pretty funny. She really wanted to dance with her sissy!!!









- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

The Vicari's said...

So cute and so fun that she and Avery are in the same class!

Amanda said...

Very precious!!!! I can't wait to see Chloe and Bella in a class together!