I had a great 31st birthday weekend. Friday night Nicole and I had a birthday dinner (she turns 30 on Wednesday) with some of our best friends from college and their husbands. We went to dinner and out after for a few extra birthday drinks. I had such a great time and appreciate everyone that joined us. Saturday night we had my parents and Maureen, Scott and Daniel over for a casual dinner whipped up by Eric. He made some delicious burgers and I had a very relaxing night with family and close friends. It was just what I wanted. I have to day that turning 31 was a little harder than turning 30. However, I still feel 20 so that's all that matters. Thanks to everyone who helped make this birthday special!!! Here is a picture of the birthday girls on Friday night. Thanks for sharing your party with me Nicole!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment