Bits and pieces of the love and joy shared
between Eric, Lisa, Campbell, Ella and Madelyn
Tuesday, August 31, 2010
The Big 3-0
I celebrated my 30th birthday last Friday...hard to believe I am already 30 years old! Eric cooked me a yummy breakfast and Campbell sang me Happy Birthday when she woke up. I went shopping with the girls and my sister and met Eric for lunch. We celebrated my birthday and Eric's birthday (he turns 30 this Friday) that night with some of our friends. We went to Mi Cocina and then to The Ginger Man. I enjoyed a few too many mambo taxi's and had a blast celebrating and catching up with everyone. My brave dad babysat both of the girls so we could go out. My mom wasn't feeling very well so he handled both of the girls on his own and did great! He didn't even call once with questions. Thanks dad...you're the best Pa ever!!! Here are some pictures from our dinner. Thanks to everyone for making my birthday a special one :)
3 comments:
Whoot WHoot...had a blast! Happy 30th!
Happy Birthday Lisa, glad you all had fun! I'll be joining the 30 club shortly as well. =)
JEALOUS!! So fun, Happy Birthday my sweet friend.
Post a Comment