Friday, August 6, 2010
Just Dance...
I enrolled Campbell in a little "creative movements" class at a dance studio near our house. It is just a short session that we did to see if she had any interest in it. Of course she did! She is actually the only little one in the class this session, so she is loving the one on one attention. I am going to enroll her in an actual dance class this fall. Here are some pictures of her in class last week. There is also a little video of her dancing to wheels on the bus with the teacher. It actually cracks me up. I have had just as much fun dressing her up as she has had in the class :)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That is TOO cute!!!
love it, and love the tutu. I can't wait to sign madison up for a dance class.
are you kidding me with her outfit??!! Its so cute and she looks like she is having a blast! i was just looking up dance classes around us to enroll Avery- her and C are SO much alike!
So cute! i can't believe she is already old enough to be in dance!
So precious! I can't wait to do this with Chloe!
So precious! I can't wait to do this with Chloe!
Post a Comment