I have to give big props to Eric for this makeover. He did the entire thing by himself and it turned out amazing!! The backyard started out without a single tree, bush or flower in it and only had a small concrete slab for a patio. Over the past few months he has totally landscaped it, edged it with stone and put in a new expanded patio with pavers. The amount of work that he put into it is amazing and I asolutely love the way it turned out. Thanks for all of your hardwork babe! Here are some before and after pictures.
BEFORE
BEFORE
7 comments:
Looks great- that sure does look like a lot of work though! Good job Eric!
Wow! What a big difference that made. It looks great and I am so impressed that Eric did all of that himself!
looks good my friend. I think we should have some more wine in that backyard rather soon! :)
Looks FAB, hard working man you got there. Way to go big E!!
Wow! All Eric's hard work payed off, it looks amazing!
Kudos to Eric. That looks fantastic!!
Looks awesome! Maybe he can give Barrett some tips!!
Post a Comment