Thursday, May 21, 2009
House Update
Good news! We found a new house and had it inspected this morning. We got a clean report overall and are scheduled to close and move in on June 2nd, the same day we close on our current house. So, we will have one, seamless move...which is fantastic!! We absolutely love the house and its location. I am so glad that the other house fell through, because if not, we would not have found this great house. So now we are packing like crazy and getting ready for the big move. It will be bitter sweet to leave our current house, but I know it is the right time for us to make this move. I'm so excited to have more room and actually have a gameroom to put all of Campbell's massive amount of toys. Hopefully the next house update will be pictures of us moving into the new one!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
so exciting! June 2nd will be a whirlwind of a day! Leave some ingredients for a drink in an easily accessible box!
What is the name of the neighborhood? (I keep asking b/c I am holding out hope that it is on my side of Frisco!) :)
Yay!!! So glad to hear that you have found "THE" house...can't wait to see pics of it.
Congrats on all the good news lately...no one deserves it more!
Xo!!!
What a relief and great news that you found a wonderful new house and you only have to make one move! Good for you guys!
That's so great, things always work out for the best! Can't wait to come play in the new house. see you soon.
Congrats on the girl news and new house! I can't wait to see pics.
Hope the move went well...can't wait to hear from you guys!! Xo!!
Post a Comment