Wednesday, May 20, 2009

It's a........

We are thrilled to be expecting another little girl!!! We are so excited that Campbell will have a sister so close to her age. It is nice to finally be able to call "it" a "her" and to start thinking about names. It is also nice that we can put Campbell's old clothes to good use!!! Lord knows there are a lot of them :) We can't wait to meet this sweet baby girl!!!!

11 comments:

The Williams Family said...

Yea! I KNEW it!

ChelseaSalomone said...

Congratulations!!!! That is so exciting! I had a feeling it was a girl!

The Winter Family said...

I am so excited!!! You are going to have the sweetest little baby sister for Campbell!! Can you believe it!! Another GIRL!!!

Lisa and Ryan said...

Yea!!!! That was my guess! Congratulations- that is going to be so fun for all of you!

Kristin in Colorado said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! So excited for Campbell to be a big sissy...

Love you guys tons!!!!

Sarah said...

Wow, so exciting...just what I pictured for you guys! Congrats Lisa!

grier said...

yeaaaa for pink!!! ☺

Nicole said...

you know we are SO excited for you! we love pink!

julie said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Lisa!! You are going to have so much fun!!! - Kelly Siebert

AllisonStephens said...

Yea!!! Another sweet little girl! I'm so happy for you guys!