Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Another house update...

Well, we have been blessed with 2 more offers on our house and are back under contract! We are trying not to get too excited since our last buyer backed out and burst our bubble :) We are having the new house inspected this week and are hoping for a clean report. If all goes well we will be moving into our new house on June 2. We'll let you know if anything changes, but keep your fingers crossed that everything goes smoothly and that there are no more bumps in the road to our new house!

On a side note totally unrelated to the house....Campbell did not wake up today until 8:00 and has been playing in her crib for the last 25 minutes. It is almost 8:30 and I have had a chance to wake up on my own, watch a little TV in bed, and have breakfast sitting down! It has been a good morning. For those of you that don't know, Campbell usually wakes up at 6:00, sometimes a little earlier. I'm not sure why she slept so late, but I'm not questioning it...just enjoying it :)

4 comments:

Barrett and Jen said...

Will you be moving back to Plano? Just curious!

Nicole said...

you are so lucky- both for the new house and because C slept late. Avery is up at 6:30 EVERY SINGLE DAY! Have Campbell give avery a call and tell her that mommy needs some beauty sleep!

AllisonStephens said...

Congrats on the house and Cambell sleeping late! That's awesome! We have the opposite problem, G is a night owl and sleeps till 9:45 most days. I guess it's a trade off either way! :)

Kristin in Colorado said...

Congrats on the house news....yay! I knew all would be well with that. You have to let us all know where the house is and what it looks like...or just post some pics...

And I am soooo happy for you that Campbell "let" you sleep in today...how sweet of her!

Xo ; )