Eric and I have been searching for a new house for a few weeks. It has been stressful and overwhelming and exhausting. Well, on Sunday we found the perfect house, put in an offer and our offer was accepted...we were so excited!! Unfortunately last night, with only 6 hours left in the option period, our buyer backed out!!!! We can't believe it. She had our house inspected, got a clean inspection report, sent over a revised contract asking for us to fix a few small things, and then decided to back out. What?!?!?! We are beyond mad and disappointed. She had us running around like chickens with our heads cut off looking for a new house so we could close on her tight schedule in three weeks. Of course right when we find a house we are in love with, she backs out.
Anyway, that is the latest. We now have to relist our house and hope it sells quickly so we don't lose the other house. We know that this happened for a reason and that it will work out, but we're a bit beat down. Hopefully we will be lucky again and the perfect buyer will walk in our house this week. We'll keep you updated!
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh my goodness- that is crazy!! I can't believe that! Well, surely it will sell as quickly as it did the first time. Good luck with all of that- I have been wondering what was going on with all of it!
Man, that is super frustrating! I am sorry that happened. You guys have a wonderful home in a great spot, I'm sure a new buyer will come along very quickly! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you guys...
Are you staying in the same part of town?
ohhhhh no! that stinks! i am sorry! i will call you later for full details
Geeze...you guys are a bit overwhelmed lately...Li, make sure you take some time to relax!!!
I'm positive it will all work out in the end and your buyer will come along just in time.
You'll have to tell us all about the new house...can't wait to get the details.
Xo!!
holy annoyingness... i am so so sorry - like you really needed any more anxiety or craziness at this point, right?!?
i'll say a little prayer that things turn around... best of luck & keep us posted... brittany
Post a Comment