Wednesday, April 29, 2009
10 week appointment
We went to the Dr. yesterday for my 10 weeks appointment. Everything looks great! We heard a very strong heartbeat from our little one, which was a big relief. My blood pressure was normal, which was a surprise to me with all of the hoopla that has been going on the last few weeks :) Luckily, I lost half a pound rather than gained. I was for sure that I would have gained weight over the last four weeks since I have been stress eating and craving not the best foods :) Anyway, great news on the baby front!!! We go to get our first trimester screening test on May 21st, which is when they can guess the sex of the baby with 90% accuracy. We are both sort of thinking girl at this point. We'll let you know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
yay! so excited that baby #2 is growing well- i can't wait until the 21st- i put it on my calendar so i can hound you all day!
I can't wait to find out what you're having!! I know you're going to choose the cutest name, too. I just love the name Campbell.
Yay....baby number 2!! I'm so glad that you are doing well, I have been worrying about you with all of this stress going on.
Can't wait to hear the sex of the baby...yay!!!
I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!! i just swung by from Mo's blog and am reading that you are pregnant. What an exciting time for your family! Congrats - I'll keep you in my prayers throughout the upcoming months!
Post a Comment