Bits and pieces of the love and joy shared
between Eric, Lisa, Campbell, Ella and Madelyn
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Scrunchie nose smile
Campbell has been doing this "scrunchie nose smile" thing for a while. It is so funny because she will just bust it out at random times. It makes me laugh every time she does it. Here are a few pictures I was able to capture of the "scrunchie nose". What a goof :)
That is too funny...and especially to read that your friend's babies are doing similar things! Oh and I like your new blog colors...very pretty! My sis actually did her wedding in purple and brown and they are very pretty together!
9 comments:
That's hilarious! Addyson just stopped doing that! I'm looking forward to seeing you guys today!! I'm on campus right now... :)
I love it! She is hilarious!
Too funny! She is soooo cute!
You have to wonder where she learned this??? Absolutly precious!
hahaha! avery does that too along with her "hillybilly smile" where she shows all her teeth! love it!
those are the cutest pictures ever!!
So cute! Haydon has done this too recently. It's so funny!
That is too funny...and especially to read that your friend's babies are doing similar things! Oh and I like your new blog colors...very pretty! My sis actually did her wedding in purple and brown and they are very pretty together!
Haha...those are too funny! What a ham!!
Post a Comment