Eric, Campbell and I spent a few days out at my parent's lakehouse last week. We, yes "we" built a firepit down by the water. We had so much fun and can't wait to actually use the firepit next time we are down at the lake. Campbell played hard while we worked and enjoyed the fresh air. Here are some pictures of the completed firepit...and a few of it in progress. And of course some of Campbell Grace :)
Keeping cool
4 comments:
Nice work on the firepit!!! Can't wait to come down and check it out in person...of course it will probably be too hot to use it by the time I/we make it down there again.
first of all...how did you get ALL that done with Campbell? she must have been an angel!!! so impressed! I love the pics of her...she is soo cute!
This looks amazing! So cool!
Wow- that looks nice!! What a fun place to be able to go on the weekends!
Post a Comment