Saturday, April 5, 2014

Madelyn 7 months

This post is well overdue and I'm sad I let it get away from me.  Our sweet Madelyn is really now almost 8 months but here are some pictures and some information about her at 7 months.



She is still nursing 4 times a day and eating cereal and/or baby food 2 times a day.  She is still not a big eater. When she does take a bottle she usually only takes down between 4-5 oz.

She is getting so much better at sitting up.  I am not quite at the point where I will leave her to play sitting up because she still falls a lot, but she is getting close.

She still sleeps from about 6:30-6:30.

Is still a big big thumb sucker...so cute!

She went swinging at the park for the first time and loved it!

She puts EVERYTHING in her mouth now.  Still only has those 2 bottom teeth but I would expect some more to pop through anytime.

She is developing a little separation anxiety and cries when other people hold her.  Not my favorite stage ;)

She is such a sweet baby and I love every minute I get to spend with her.  She is getting so big s quickly and it makes me sad, especially since she is out last.

Here are some more pictures from this month







No comments: