Monday, January 20, 2014

Ella 4 year interview

I forgot to do this in November when Ella turned 4.  I just love to see how their answers change, or don't change, from year to year.  So here it goes, better late than never!

What is your name? Ella
How old are you? 4
What is your favorite animal? Giraffe
What is your favorite color? Pink
Where do you live? At this house
Who is your best friend? Jacie
What do you want to be when you are all grown up? Me! (love this answer)
What is your favorite movie? Planes
 What is your favorite book? Barbie and the Pink Shoes
What makes you happy? When Campbell gets the Thomas blanket on her and acts silly
What makes you sad? When some red ants bite me
What is your favorite food to eat? Peanut butter sandwich
What is your favorite song?  The Roar song (by Katy Perry)
What is your favorite game to play? Candyland
What is your favorite sport? Campbell (um, ok)
What is your favorite thing to do? Stay with mama (mama? I prefer mommy)
Who are you going to marry when you grow up? Kohen
Where does daddy work? At work
Where does mommy work? I don't know

No comments: