Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Campbell is 4

Our sweet Campbell just turned 4...unbelievable! She amazes me everyday with her loving, sweet and caring personality. She is really into art these days and carries around an art book that she draws and writes in all day. She loves anything girlie including barbies, princesses, mermaids and dress up. She continues to love school and her dance class. She has become such a little girl and I feel like if I blink she is going to be 15. I could not be prouder of her and the little lady that she is becoming. How lucky are we to be her parents? She had a tea party with 6 of her closest girlfriends this year for her party. Happy 4th Campbell!


Birthday Girl!!









Campbell, Brooke and Avery



Sill girls getting all dressed up for the party!



Blowing out her candles



Everyone is singing to her...love that face!



Bingo!



Ella trying on one of Campbell's presents...always the life of the party :)



Getting ready to go see Chipwrecked on her actual birthday. She has on her new mermaid rain boots here :)

No comments: