Sunday, October 17, 2010

State Fair

On Friday we took the girls to the State Fair for the first time. Eric took a half day so we were able to get down there around 2:30. Aunt Heather had the day off so she was able to join us as well. Campbell LOVED riding all of the rides and even rode a few all by herself. We toured the children's aquarium and the agricultural area. After sharing a corn dog, a pretzel, some nachos and a few beers we headed home. It was a great day and the girls did so well. They were exhausted by the time we left and both took great power naps on the way home. I can't wait to go back next year!

Campbell and Ella checking out the stingray

Daddy and Ella in the aquarium

There is a huge electric eel in the tank...Campbell thought it was cool. I thought it was gross!

Petting a baby chick. She named the chick "chickee"

Ella hitchin' a ride

Riding the swings!

This ride was actually really fast and really fun! I'm not sure who had more fun, Campbell or me?!?

Eric and Campbell riding the monster truck ride. She was all about this one!

Aunt Heather and Campbell

1 comment:

julie said...

YEAH!!! Love the state fair, I want to try to bring the boys next year.