Those three words are used a lot in our household these days. I am always using the counting technique to get Campbell to follow the rules. For example, "Campbell you have until the count of three to get up off of the floor and stop crying or you will go to timeout." Or, "Campbell you have until the count of three to come in your room and get ready for bed." This technique actually works really well for her.
So, yesterday Campbell used this technique on me. She asked me for some orange juice and I told her I would get it for her when I was done changing Ella's diaper. She then proceeded to count to three and when she didn't get her orange juice by three she told me I needed to go to timeout. I just started dying laughing!!! I thought it was SO funny and told her that she couldn't send mommy to timeout and she started laughing also.
Nice try Campbell Grace!
Monday, October 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love that!! You cant blame her for trying. I found myself counting to three for the first time today to get Jake to stop trying to climb out the window in our apartment:)
Ha- that's funny! Nice try though!
LOVE it!!!! That has worked for Haydon too, and he always says 3 with me. :)
Post a Comment