Sweet Ella is already 5 months old today! We can't believe how quickly the time has gone by. We fall in love with her more everyday. She is such a good baby...happy, smiley, sleeps well, eats wells, naps well! We are SO lucky to have her in our lives. She is a total chunky money these days...there are rolls all over her body...I love it :) Here are some of her developments over the last month.
Sleeping from about 7:30-6ish, eats and goes back down until around 7:30 or 8.
Naps 3 times a day, the times and length of the naps are still different everyday.
Rolled over from belly to back.
Moved from rice cereal to oatmeal, which she loves. She prefers it much more than the rice! She eats cereal one or two times a day.
We had our first ooopppsss with Campbell and Ella. I ran upstairs for a minute and left them both on my bed. When I came back down Campbell had decided that Ella needed to take some sips from her cup of cows milk. So, Ella had milk all over her...I'm not sure exactly how much milk she was "force fed," but she did spit up a bit that day. Poor thing...ooooppppsss!!
Puts EVERYTHING in her mouth. I am just waiting for the first tooth to pop through. She is drooling and has her hands in her mouth all of the time. Not looking forward to teething.
Friday, April 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
seriously 5 months already!!! time has flown! also i wanted to tell you that you last post got me motivated so i enrolled Avery in swim lessons today- so excited!
Oh...sweet Ella, love it
Post a Comment