Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter

I am finally getting around to posting pictures from Easter. We had a pretty low key Easter this year. We went to church in the morning (Campbell and Ella did amazing), had a little Easter egg hunt at our house in the afternoon and had a casual dinner at our house that night with Mimi, Pa and Aunt Heather. It was so fun to watch Campbell this year because the sort of got the whole Easter bunny thing. She LOVED looking for Easter eggs and her basket!!

Our best try at a family picture...neither of the girls are looking at the camera :)

Campbell discovering her basket

Being silly with Daddy

What's in the egg daddy? Goldfish....Campbell won't eat candy so all of her eggs were filled with goldfish, stickers and cheddar bunnies

Looking for eggs

Sweet girl!

5 comments:

grier said...

won't eat candy??? now that sounds like a great problem to have!! ... precious kiddos, lisa!

lisaburgess27 said...

I know...she is a really picky eater and one of the things she won't go near is sweets...candy, cookies, cake, etc. She's missing out!

Nicole said...

you can go ahead and send her candy over here if you need to cuz my little munchkin will eat all the candy you got! miss you guys! call you soon!

Amanda said...

Lisa, you have such a beautiful family!!!! I love reading your blog. And the candy thing... count your blessings!!! We miss you!

xoxo

julie said...

Haydon doesn't like it either...I am like bring it on then to Mama! :) Cute dresses!