We finally got around to doing some updates to our new house. When we moved in last June there were several specific things we wanted to do to the house: update the kitchen cabinets, restain the mantle and stair banister, paint the bookshelves in the family room, and put in hardwood floors. Well, two weeks ago we did all of the above except the hardwood floors. Those will have to wait a little longer. We absolutely love how everthing turned out! Our house looks totally different and updated! We stayed at my parent's house for an entire week because the paint smell was so bad and it was a total mess. We had to empty everything out of our cabinets...I felt like I was moving again! Thanks for the hospitality Mimi and Pa! Here are some before and after pictures.
BEFORE
BEFORE
11 comments:
Lisa that looks SO, SO good! I would love to know who you had do the work!
Ohhh, I love it! Everything turned out great. I need to get your person's number b/c all our cabinets, banister, mantle, ect are that yucky oak color too and we are in desperate need of an update! Great job.
Looks AMAZING !!!!! Your kitchen is kinda like our kitchen (we chose for our house the antique perimeter cabinets and dark island)
LOVE it! so cute
It looks amazing Lisa! Love the light cabinets and dark island! Where'd you get the beautiful copper pots?
Id does look amazing!!!
Wow- what a difference! It looks great!
WOW! What an amazing job! Everything looks awesome! I love the antique and black! I can't wait to see it in real life.
Those changes look awesome. You have a beautiful home!
Looks awesome! You did a great job :)
The house looks great! Such a transformation!
Post a Comment