Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Arboretum

We went to Dallas Blooms at the Arboretum with some friends yesterday for "Mommy Mondays!" It was a wonderfully beautiful day and they had lots of fun activities for the kids to enjoy. It was super crowded, but definitely worth the trip. Campbell had a blast running around with the big kids and getting dirty. She has become such an independent little girl that loves playing with other kids!! It is a joy to watch her become such a little social butterfly. After playing hard we enjoyed a picnic lunch before heading home. We can't wait to do this again next year. I didn't get as many good pictures as I did last year because I couldn't wander too far from the stroller with Ella in it. I don't think I got a single one where Campbell was looking at the camera...oh well, I can't expect too much from a 2 year old. Here are some that I captured though!

The flowers were beautiful!



Smelling the flowers

Ooopppsss...trying to pick the flowers :)

They had a petting zoo and Campbell thought she was big stuff carrying around the feeding bucket.

Checking out the chicken on the sheep's back...not sure what to think of it!

Daniel giving Campbell a hug...so sweet!

Ella just enjoying the weather

Fun Auntie Mo Mo blowing bubbles for the kids...Campbell LOVES bubbles!

This is the face of a little girl that needs a nap...too bad she wouldn't take one when we got home :)

1 comment:

julie said...

so fun!! Jealous! :)