Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Under the weather...

Poor Campbell has a mild case of Croup! She started the nasty barking cough yesterday and had a low fever after her nap. We went to the Dr. and she was diagnosed with Croup...poor baby girl coughed ALL night. It doesn't seem to bother her, but it makes me sad to hear her cough all the time. Ella was nice enough to blow out her diaper while we were at the Dr. She got her mess ALL over her white outfit and mommy didn't have a change of clothes for her. I guess she wanted to be sure Campbell didn't get all of the attention.

We are planning on staying in our pj's all day and resting...I'm sure there will be a ridiculous amount of Dora and Diego watched today, oh well!!!! This is really the first time she had been sick, other than just a common cold. Hopefully this will pass soon so we can get back to normal, and because I will go crazy if we have to stay couped up in the house for more than a day :) So far Ella is still healthy. I'm trying to keep Campbell out of her face as much as possible. Cross your fingers that Ella doesn't get sick! Here are a few pictures of my girls!

My sick girl resting in our bed

I had to post this one! She is reaching for the flash on my nikon camera. Everytime I take a picture she wants to push the flash back down.

Peace!

Aren't I cute!

She is such a smiley baby...I don't even have to work to get her to smile!



4 comments:

AllisonStephens said...

Right there with ya girlfriend. Griffin started running a fever yesterday and has a lot of congestion. We just spent 2 hours in the dr. and lab and still have no idea what he has!!! AHHH!

Jamie said...

poor girl and mama!

The Saras Family said...

poor C. I know how terrible it is to have a sick little turkey. at least she is sleeping though her cough, that's good!
and E oh Miss E, it's no wonder Brody James is so smitten!

julie said...

Poor Campbell!! Hate that. Ok, Ella looks so much like you Lisa! Can't wait to see them