Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A visit from my Aunts

My mom's sisters, Aunt Mary and Aunt Kris, came in town last weekend for a girls visit to the lakehouse. It was just a sister thing, so Heather and I weren't invited to the lake, but it was so great to see them before they headed out there. They got to meet Ella for the first time and see Campbell for the first time in a while. Poor Aunt Mary was hoping to escape the cold snow since she is from Chicago....little did we know she would come in town during the biggest snowfall in Texas history! Pretty funny! I always love seeing my aunts and wish we all lived closer. They are so much fun and supportive and I am lucky to have them in my life.

Aunt Kris, Mimi, Campbell and Aunt Mary


Aunt Mary attached Campbell's Dora balloon to her chair so they could have a tea party...so fun!!!

1 comment:

Kristin in Colorado said...

I must say...we have a wonderful family! I wish we all lived closer together so we could visit all the time...miss you cuz : (

I love the picture of the "aunties"...it's so nice to see them all together...