Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!

We had a great Valentine's Day. Campbell is on the mend and acting like herself again...thank goodness!!! It was sad to see her so unhappy and lets just say she turned into a little monster when she was sick. We are glad to have our girl back :) Saturday night Aunt Heather babysat so Eric and I could enjoy a nice dinner just the two of us. Sunday we just hung around the house and enjoyed some family time. Today I hosted our Monday playgroup for a little Valentine's lunch. We had about 10 two year olds and 3 babies. It was fun to see all of the kiddos having fun and, for the most part, getting along :) Here are some pictures from our weekend and from today. Happy Valentine's Day!!!


Eric and his sweetheart on Valentine's

Daddy and his girls!!!

Campbell and her new ride :) She LOVES this car!!!

Sassy girl at our Valentine's playdate

Playgroup today

Amanda and sweet Chloe. Chloe is 3 weeks older than Ella.

Jennifer and Ella

Campbell hosting a tea party in her room

Valentine's cupcakes...yummy!

I had to snap a few pictures of what our playroom looked like after everyone left today, and where I found some random toys throughout the house. I'm glad everyone had fun!!!

The aftermath of the playgroup :) Looks like they had fun

A babystroller in the bathroom :)

I found this cow on the windowsill in the office :)

4 comments:

Lisa and Ryan said...

You are a brave mommy!! 10 two year olds at your house!!! Looks like they all had fun though!

ChelseaSalomone said...

That picture of Eric and the girls is sooo cute!! Also, I think your cupcakes look awesome! Very creative!

The Saras Family said...

hummm pretty sure my son left the pink stroller (he was obsessing over) in the bathroom.

Amanda said...

Ha! Ha! You are a brave one. We had a blast. Carsen took a 3 hour nap when we got home!!!! yea!