Thursday, January 21, 2010

Ella's 8 week stats

So this post is a little late, but my computer crashed last week and I haven't had a lot of access to the internet. Ella's 2 month appointment went great! She looks great and still remains to be the sweetest baby ever! She is so good and we are amazingly blessed to have her in our life. Dr. G was thrilled with her stats and how she was developing. She did ok with her shots. She cried harder and longer than Campbell did....I think she might be a little dramatic :) Here are her stats...

Weight: 10 lbs 11 oz ( 50-60%)
Height: 22.3 (50-75%)
Head: 15 (50%)

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

She sounds just perfect! I am officially ready for #2 after reading about how easy your transition seems to be going :)

The Saras Family said...

so sweet! i can't wait for these babies to meet.