Well, I am finally getting around to posting pictures from Christmas. I don't have as much free time anymore to spend blogging. We had an amazing WHITE Christmas this year spending our time with family, enjoying having a new baby around, and watching Campbell truly experience Christmas for the first time. Eric had almost 2 weeks off of work which was wonderful considering we hadn't seen him much since he went back to work after his paternity leave. We spent Christmas Eve with Eric's family and Christmas day with mine. It was so much fun to see all of the cousins open presents together at Eric's mom's house. Christmas morning was spent at our house, just the four of us. Campbell came downstairs and we let her play with all of her big, unwrapped presents from Santa...her dollhouse, basketball hoop, wagon with building blocks and vanity. After playing with those presents for a while Campbell played in the snow and had a great time! Later that morning my parents and Heather joined us so we could exchange presents and watch Campbell open the rest of her presents from Santa and from us. She got SO many toys! They were all very needed since I had not bought her much since her birthday last January. She had so much fun and so did we! After naptime we went over to my parents house for dinner and Campbell and Ella opended their presents from Mimi and Pa! It was wonderful this year to spend time with our family and feel so blessed to have two healthy little girls. We can't wait until next Christmas!
Monday, January 4, 2010
Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Laughing at the dress up picture of Campbell- so cute!! I love all of the dress up stuff- Addyson is completely obsessed with it!
HOW CUTE!!!! I love every single picture....Xo!
SO cute! love her
Hi friend!! The pics are SOOO cute. I can't want to meet little Ella one day.
great pictures. I love Ella's boots. The girls look so much alike, don;t you think?
Christmas was a BLAST at this age! hands down best Christmas for us.
So cute! I love Campbell in all her get ups! Ella is just precious.
I love the picture of Campbell in all of her dress up gear. It's hilariuos and so cute! She's a girlie girl!
SO SWEET!! Haydon is like the opposite with all his trucks. So funny!!
They are adorable! I hope you get some good sleep soon.
Post a Comment