Sunday, November 8, 2009

Go Maureen!


My dear friend Maureen is walking in the Breast Cancer 3 Day Walk this weekend. She started on Friday and is walking 20 miles a day on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. She has been training for this weekend for months and is walking in memory of her mom. I am so proud of her for doing this and was lucky enough to meet up with her for lunch on Saturday during one of their pitstops. She looked great in her pink and was having an amazing time (regardless of the numerous blisters covering her feet)! There are over 3000 women participating in this event this weekend and it was inspiring to see them all decked out in pink and all walking in memory of someone. Congrats on your first two days of walking Mo and good luck today!!!

2 comments:

The Redman Family said...

Thanks for your unending support! I love you!

Stephanie said...

I agree....Way to go Maureen! I am proud of you!!