Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Pics of Ella and Campbell as a big sister

Well, we survived the first 2 weeks! We truly feel like this is an accomplishment :) I wanted to post a few new pictures of Ella. I still think she looks a lot like Campbell, but most people say she favors me a little more than Campbell did. I like to hear that :) Campbell is still handling Ella's arrival amazing! She loves her little sister and tries to help by giving her a paci, sharing her milk, etc. Eric will go back to work next week so we will see if her good attitude stays when daddy isn't here to give her full attention. I'll let you know how that goes next week. We had Ella's newborn pictures done yesterday and are waiting to get them back. I can't wait to see them and will post them as soon as I receive them. For now, enjoy the below pictures of our little girls!


Sweet Ella

I wish I could sleep this soundly :)

Campbell sharing her milk with Ella


I found the remotes in Ella's lap...Campbell must have thought she needed them!




8 comments:

Kristin in Colorado said...

I love every single pic!! How adorable! Campbell is so sweet to share her milk with her little sister and to give her the remotes...never know when she'll want to change the channel...haha!!

Love you guys!!

Nicole said...

so cute!!! Thanks for the new pics- i was anxious to see sweet ella!

ChelseaSalomone said...

SO cute!!!

Jennifer said...

These are great, I've been thinking about you! Glad to hear you are surviving. I'll call you after Thanksgiving and make a date to come meet precious Ella.

julie said...

Love it. I can't wait to see her!!

Lisa and Ryan said...

So cute!! Ella is precious- can't wait to see her sometime!

The Saras Family said...

so precious! both girls are ADORABLE...especially together!

Ashley and Matt Sheehan said...

Lisa, she's so beautiful. I'm in awe of how you do it w/ 2, so I'm taking notes for when that day comes for me. I know it must be fun and challenging, but keep up the good work.