Monday, October 26, 2009
36 weeks
I had my 36 week check up today and everything is still looking great. Ella is growing right on track (and so is my belly) and her heartrate is perfect. This was the first apppointment where my Dr. checked to see if I had dilated at all, and I am dilated to 1 cm. I'm pretty sure I was a 1 at my 36 wk check up with Campbell and went to 39 weeks, so I am not thinking that Ella will be any different. We are still looking at a c-section date of November 17th, which is exactly 3 weeks from tomorrow!! I know the next 3 weeks are going fly by so I am going to try to enjoy every minute with Eric and Campbell and our last few weeks of being a family of three! I am still nervous about how sweet Campbell is going to handle Ella's arrival and it breaks my heart to think about the fact that I am not going to have as much time with her and that there are going to be times when she wants her mommy and I will be preoccupied with Ella. I know it will be a rough transition for her, but hopefully she will adapt quickly and grow to love Ella quickly. She is such an amazing little person and I know she is going to be the best big sister ever....it just might take her a little time to get there and that is ok!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yea!! I can't believe it- 3 weeks will go by so fast! I am right there with you on how Campbell/Addyson will react to a new one- it absolutely breaks my heart to think of it that Addyson might not understand or be jealous or whatever and that brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it! Can't wait to see sweet little Ella!!
I am excited for you! I know you and Eric are going to love being a family of four :)
I can't believe you only have 3 weeks left! I am so excited for Ella to arrive and see that sweet little newborn. See you Friday!
Yes, she will do GREAT! Love you.
Wow Lisa, I can't believe Ella will be here in just a few weeks!! I'm so excited for you, Eric and Campbell. Hope you are well!
Love,
Sarah
Post a Comment