I decided it was time for another belly pic! I have not been as good about taking these this time around. I am also posting a picture of the progress being made in Ella's room. We have finished painting and put the chair rail up last weekend. It is really starting to finally look like a nursery. I still have to hang everything on the walls and move the glider in from Campbell's room. I finished going through Campbell's old clothes (this took a while since she had a TON of clothes) and they are all washed and hanging nicely in Ella's closet. We borrowed a crib until Campbell is ready for a big girl bed, and then we will move Campbell's baby furniture into Ella's room. I plan on doing a final Babies R Us run next week and then we should be good to go in case this baby decides to come early. We are so excited to meet her and can't believe how quickly these last few months have gone by.
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
34 weeks
I went to my 34 week appointment today and everything is looking great! Ella is still growing right on schedule and the Dr. is pleased with how I am doing as well. I am however starting to get pretty uncomfortable and am having a hard time sleeping. I am usually up several times a night to go to the bathroom and have recently been getting some delightful leg cramps in the middle of the night as well. Overall, I feel pretty good, but the ever growing belly is definitely starting to get in the way and I am getting a little less patient with the aches and pains that come with pregnancy :)
I decided it was time for another belly pic! I have not been as good about taking these this time around. I am also posting a picture of the progress being made in Ella's room. We have finished painting and put the chair rail up last weekend. It is really starting to finally look like a nursery. I still have to hang everything on the walls and move the glider in from Campbell's room. I finished going through Campbell's old clothes (this took a while since she had a TON of clothes) and they are all washed and hanging nicely in Ella's closet. We borrowed a crib until Campbell is ready for a big girl bed, and then we will move Campbell's baby furniture into Ella's room. I plan on doing a final Babies R Us run next week and then we should be good to go in case this baby decides to come early. We are so excited to meet her and can't believe how quickly these last few months have gone by.

I decided it was time for another belly pic! I have not been as good about taking these this time around. I am also posting a picture of the progress being made in Ella's room. We have finished painting and put the chair rail up last weekend. It is really starting to finally look like a nursery. I still have to hang everything on the walls and move the glider in from Campbell's room. I finished going through Campbell's old clothes (this took a while since she had a TON of clothes) and they are all washed and hanging nicely in Ella's closet. We borrowed a crib until Campbell is ready for a big girl bed, and then we will move Campbell's baby furniture into Ella's room. I plan on doing a final Babies R Us run next week and then we should be good to go in case this baby decides to come early. We are so excited to meet her and can't believe how quickly these last few months have gone by.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
oh, lisa...
you look fantastic, as does the room :o)... i only hope that i hold up as well & get my 2nd baby's room in shape as well as you have this time around... poor little tot - we're already behind... ha!
it's a little tougher with a toddler on hand, eh???
blessings... brittany
ps... campbell's eyebrow trick is just about the cutest thing i've seen in a long while... what a doll!
The nursery looks great! I love how the stripes turned out. Did you and Eric do them? You look great mama!
Okay I don't know if your tummy or her room is cuter!! LOVE both!
Yipee! I can't believe she will be here is soon! Again, you look HOT! Love you
Love the nursery and love that belly!
I love the stripes, but didn't have the patience to do them. You look great too! Jackson suprised us at 35 weeks, so you may not have as long as you think. Our carseat was still in the attic.
You look great!! I love the room!
You are adorable pregnant and look great!! And Ella's room is precious...very pretty colors!
Li~You are absolutely gorgeous!! I love Ella's room also, can't wait to see her ; )
Post a Comment