Campbell and I headed out to my parent's lakehouse on Cedar Creek Lake early on Friday. Much to our suprise when we arrived it looked like a tornado had come through the area. It had stormed pretty bad in Frisco Thursday night, but something big must have gone through the area of the lake that we live on, because there was unbelievable damage to trees, yards, and houses. We were fortunate to only have a few big limbs down and lots of small branches and leaves to clean up. Many of our neighbors weren't as lucky. Most of them had at least one huge tree uprooted and our next door neighbors had several big trees fall on there house. Luckily, there were not there and no one was hurt. We believe that a small tornado must have gone through our area and just not touched down. Here are some pictures of our yard and our poor neighbors house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Wow- that looks terrible!
What site did you go to for your "Guess if it's a girl or boy" poll? I want to put that on my blog, but I'm not sure where to get that from! Thx!
Wow! What a storm...glad to hear that everyone is okay!!
That is crazy! I don't even remember there being that bad of a storm recently. I am glad one of those big trees didn't fall on y'all's house.
Thank goodness Campbell was there to stupivise! She is starting to look like a little girl already! Too soon!!! Love to all the Burgess fam!! Auntie M
Post a Comment