Campbell got her first scraped knee tonight while we went for a little walk. She handled it well and only cried for a few seconds. We had to take a picture and document this since it was her first "owie."
Sunday, August 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Only a sweet little C could wait almost 19 months to get her first ouchie! B's knees have scars already! Give her kisses from us!
Awww...her first owie!!! Brayden has tons of scrapes, scars and bruises...she is all girl in the sense that she loves to wear dresses and play with jewelry...but she plays like a boy...hence the scars!
She looks just like you when you were little!!!!
Auntie H
okay- I am shocked that she is just now getting her first owie!!! That's amazing- Addyson is such a clutz, she constantly has 2-3 boo-boo's at a time! Cute pics!!
Poor baby. I am sure she loved getting a bandaid for it, though. I love the necklaces. Can't leave home without the flair!
Post a Comment