We went to our 20 week sonogram yesterday and got confirmation that we are definitely having a girl!!! We are so excited and can't wait to meet her. We took Campbell with us and she wasn't too interested in the sonogram. She was however very interested in the goo that they put on my stomach to do the sonogram :)
Our baby is growing right on schedule and they said that everything looks great! Such a relief. She is weiging in at about 13 oz! We feel so blessed to have one healthy daughter already and now another one on the way. I am going to post pics of the sonogram and try to get Eric to take a belly pic tonight so I can post them tomorrow.
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Yea! That is so exciting! I have been wanting to hear some pregnancy updates!
How wonderful!!! Congrats again and I can't wait to see pics!!
Xo!
Congratulations!
yes post a belly pic!!! i have been waiting!
Found your blog through Barrett and JEn's, just wanted to say congrats! Another beautiful little one on the way for you two :)
So exciting!! Love you
Post a Comment