Friday, June 12, 2009

Woo Hoo!!!

We are finally in our new house!!! We are super excited to finally be in our new home and to have the whole moving process behind us. Ok, that is all the energy I have for now. I promise to update this with pics of the new house and pics from our Florida trip once things settle down a bit.

5 comments:

Kristin in Colorado said...

Yay!!! So glad to hear you're in the new place...xo!

The Vicari's said...

I am so glad that the move is finally over. I can't wait to come see the new house. I'll try to come over next week and help unpack!

Lisa and Ryan said...

Congrats- can't wait to see pics!!

The Winter Family said...

YAY!!! It's done! I am coming over to see it this week and maybe help you hang a picture or two...FINALLY!!!

julie said...

Miss you!! Got your message, we had a big surprise getaway for Brandon's parents, so we just got back. Can;t wait to see pics of the new house.