Thursday, June 18, 2009

Florida

I am finally getting around to doing a post about our Florida trip last month. We had a great time and loved watching Campbell see the beach for the first time. She loved the sand for the first few days and then was not too fond of having it all over her towards the end of the week. Here are a bunch of pictures from our trip. Thanks to my parent's for a wonderful vacation!!

On her first plane ride!

She played with the shades for a good majority of the flight.

First time in the sand!!

Playing with Daddy in the sand



Happy girl!!!


All dressed up for dinner


She discovered how fun it was to push her stroller on this trip and we must have played this game at least a hundred times. We finally had to hide the stroller :)


The family on the beach!


I love this picture. Her little face captures it all :)


Daddy is so funny!!!


Strutting her stuff :)


Cool chick!!!

The only picture we got of the two of us

Campbell and mommy!


The family at sunset!!

7 comments:

David and Robin Engelson said...

Great photos! She has gotten so big and is precious as always. Can't wait to see you guys!

Lisa and Ryan said...

Those are super cute!! Looks like a fun trip- can't wait to see pics of your new house!

Kristin in Colorado said...

How adorable!!! Looks like you guys had a blast...we have yet to get Brayden and Cody to the beach...pretty sure they would LOVE it!!

Unknown said...

It's about time! Jk! Looks like a great trip. I love the photos.

The Redman Family said...

Oops...scott is me...I logged in as him :)

The Winter Family said...

So cute! I love sweet little C!!! What a cute little beach bum!

Ashley and Matt Sheehan said...

what a gorgeous family! i have to say i think campbell looks so much like eric AND I get so annoyed when everyone tells me that mia looks JUST like matt (which she does).. how is that possible? we carried them for 9 months