
Race weekend has finally arrived for Eric and I. We both run our marathon's on Sunday. I will run the half marathon, 13.1 miles, and Eric will run the full marathon, 26.2 miles. I am exhausted just thinking about it :) We are both very excited and nervous. We are ready to put our months of training into action and cross this baby off our bucket lists!! So far the weather looks like it is going to be ok. The weather channel calls for a high of 76, BUT high winds! That is not so good...it will make the run much more difficult. Hopefully these so called winds won't come in until after the race. Wish us luck and I will let you know how we do next week. Thanks in advance to my parents who are going to stay with us Sunday after the race to help take care of Campbell. Eric and I are pretty sure we will be competely worthless and unable to move for the rest of the day. Go us!!!!!
3 comments:
Good Luck Lisa and Eric! I am so impressed and proud of you guys...hope you have fun! ~Sarah
go get 'em, burgesses.... break a leg - - on second thought... good luck :o)!
I am so EXCITED and totally impressed. Love it!!
Post a Comment