My friend Nicole and I have recently decided to start a little business of selling customized infant tutu's and customized childrens clothing, Lil' Diva Designs. It all started when we decided to make Christmas tutu's for our girls for their Christmas pictures. When they turned out really cute, we sort of went crazy and started making more and more. The resale shop near Nicole's house in Miami even asked her to sell them in her store. It has been fun to have this creative outlet and provide adorable tutu's, etc. for reasonable prices. We just started the website/store so it is a work in progress but basically if you can dream it- we can make it. So far we are offering custom tutu's, custom onesies, custom burp cloths, and our imaginations are running wild everyday so hopefully our store will continue to grow and grow!
Please pass the link along to any of your friends and family that might be interested. You can see more of our work on the website. Hope you enjoy!!!
5 comments:
Good for you Lisa and Nicole! Good Luck with your new business. I will spread the word! ~Sarah
Li-that is sooo cool!! I will definetly spread the link around...I may need to order one for Bray... ; )
They turned out REALLY great, Lisa... good work! Love 'em!
I am so excited about this. How fun!!
If only Daniel were a girl!!! I love your idea and have spead the word to my friends with babies! Good luck with this little biz li!!!
Post a Comment