Thursday, December 18, 2008

Funny video...

I think this video of Campbell playing in her highchair is hilarious. As many of you know, Campbell has a very silly personality. This video TOTALLY captures that. You will see in the video that she keeps looking over her should to the window. Well, she could see her reflection in the window and thought she had an audience. She put on quite a show full of laughing, fake coughing, feeding the dog, sticking her tongue out and squealing. I hope you enjoy this as much as I did...she's a character :)

5 comments:

Nicole said...

avery was totally mesmerized watching that video. she cant wait to see her bestie next week!

julie said...

Oh, my gosh!! She is too funny. Love it.

Anonymous said...

Mimi loves you silly, silly girl!!!

grier said...

oh lisa - she is so funny... honestly, her expressions & stuff really remind me a lot of my little goofball! I wish we lived closer, so we could get them together! Wishing you guys a very Merry Christmas! :o) - brittany

Sarah said...

Campbell is a little entertainer! I bet you are looking forward to your first Christmas with her this week! Take lots of pics....Merry Christmas Guys!