As many of you know, I am training for a half marathon. The marathon is on December 14th, so I am about half way through my training. I am running with my friend Leslie, which has made the training much easier. Eric is actually running a full, yes FULL, marathon on the same day. He has been training since August and I am so proud of him. Anyway, I am putting together my ipod playlist for the run and need some input on good workout/running songs! So, please post a comment and let me know your favorite workout/running song(s). My race depends on it...ha, just kidding...but I would really like to hear from you!
How to post a comment: Click on "comments" at the end of this posting. If you have a Google/Blogger ID, enter it and you can post your comment. If you don't have a Google/Blogger ID, then you can post an anonymous comment. Enter your comment in the box and just sign your name at the end of it. Then, click on anonymous at the bottom.
I hope to hear from you!
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
On my running list right now is "Bleeding Love" & "Better in Time" by Leona Lewis. "One Step at a Time" by Jordin Sparks. "Love Story" by Taylor Swift. "Womanizer" Britney Spears. "Don't you know you are Beautiful" by Kellie Pickler. - I'm not sure if they are going to inspire you, but I'm liking them right now :) So proud of you! Love, Lauren
my workout list has womanizer by brittney spears and a lot of fast paced rap music- like black eyed peas, fergie, michael jackson, jayZ.....sorry not too much help!
you have to have the theme from Rocky - Eye of the Tiger (Survivor) - put it at the half way mark and it will inspire you to not only finish but run up a flight of stairs at the end:) - Robin
Lisa! I just found your blog through Kristen's, and I'm so glad I did. Campbell is a little pumpkin!! So so cute, and I love her in her chicken costume.
and my personal work out favorites include Aerosmith's "Dream On" and Will.i.am's "Get Your Money"
-Angie
I know it is an old one, but Gold Digger is a great one and so is Yeah!. Also, Back in Black remix with Justin Timberlake is awesome. Load them all at iTunes...They are just really good songs that keep me moving while working out! I am so proud of you! XO Mo
Post a Comment